Tuesday 31 October 2006

The Five Bells, Streatham 27th October 2006

Was persuaded into my local for a quick half. Unlike last time I went in, when there were three beers on, this time there was no sign of the Ruddle’s, so I was reduced to drinking Greene King IPA (3.6%). It was incredibly cold which was probably just as well because it didn’t taste so great. Having had a half I was quite pleased not to drink any more.

Please leave me a comment if you know of any good pubs in Streatham. This is an emergency! I should point out that the staff are absolutely lovely, it's just the beer that's the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, my favourite pub in Streatham is the Leigham Arms on Sunnyhill Road. It's a cracking little local with friendly atmosphere and some good beers

    ReplyDelete